We are always on the look for innovations that help you to get even more powerful insights. And we regularly publish about our innovations.
Jochum Stienstra has published a great deal about narrative research, most of it in English. A small selection is listed below (and can be downloaded by clicking on the link):
- A Hitchhikers Galaxy to Narrative Universe. A brief overview explaining a fascinating methodology. Published in the Spring issue of ‘Views’, the magazine of the international association for qualitative research, QRCA
- Stop asking questions. A comprehensive ESOMAR article about the underlying principles of narrative research, written with Dave Snowden
- Loser, Hero or Human Being? A comprehensive ESOMAR article about how we derive archetypes from stories, using a concrete case example. This article won the ESOMAR AWARD for Best Paper in 2008
In addition, he wrote several interesting contributions to various forums. Listed below is a small selection:
(NB the articles below are in Dutch, we will be very happy to tell you more about these subjects, contact us at email@example.com)
- Tellen, begrijpen of verbinden? A brief essay about the future of market research. It appeared in ‘Tijdschrift voor Marketing’
- Management van echte vernieuwing. An article in the newspaper ‘FD’ in 2010, written with Tibor van Bekkum
- Stop mensen niet zomaar in een hokje. A nuanced analysis of segmentation, based on the ESOMAR article 'The myth of segmentation'
An interesting article by Judith van Male and Gerben Bruins about the challenge of fundraising for charitable causes. It was published in ‘CLOU’. Both the authors were working for Ferro Explore! at the time.