You will get more powerful insights if you let go of your own presumtions. That is why we have developped our narrative research. We do not ask questions, but gather stories from your target group. This will bring you closer to them. Read our paper published by QRCA in 'views'
How we make the difference
- Learning to see your target group without making assumptions or hypotheses ahead of time; true openness
- The target group does less thinking and is more free
- More intuitive input
- Insight into the less conscious motives
- Stories come alive. That makes implementation and supportive consensus easier to achieve
- You, the client, get a better feeling for the subject matter. It is a lasting source of inspiration
- Scientifically sound. We ourselves have published about this methodology.
- We have applied the method more than 60 times (!) over the past eight years
- For progressive clients such as Philips Lighting, the government, a DIY chain, Mars
- Projects done in many countries for the international brand consultancy MBVermeer
- Over the course of time we have collected more than 35,000 stories
- And provided scores of clients in-depth insights with which they could move ahead
We would love to tell you more about this method. Feel free to call us (+31 20 624 30 44),
or mail us (email@example.com)